Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I am starting a goofy chicken blog

I've been thinking about getting chickens for about two months now. OK, maybe three months. After telling a whole bunch of people this, I've been amazed that the response from virtually everyone has been, "That is so cool! I wanna see them!"

Admittedly, I did get confused silence from one friend, followed by a very serious declaration that, "Chickens smell really bad."

Matt is getting excited as well, and I'm happy about that. I think it is mildly crazy that I've started a blog, but it might be fun for everyone to watch the chickens grow up and romp around the backyard.

I want to encourage my friends everywhere to comment, ask questions, and generally visit as they see fit. I hope it will keep your momentary lapses of concentration at work that much more entertaining.

-Leigh

1 comment:

Kylie's Blog said...

No wonder you say you never get schoolwork done. A chicken blog.
HEEHEE I think it's great. But now I have seen the chicks, virtually! Nonetheless, my first bonding experience with Chicky 1 and 2 will be just as wonderful.
Oreo the kitten says YUM!